Monday, February 13, 2012

Platjen

Its been a while since we last posted, as I have had some problems uploading our latest video. Its February now and its starting to get busy (lots of obstacles) we have been skiing pretty regularly but its been very cold recently, last week it was -22 at mid level, so lots of layers have been going on. 2 weeks ago was our last bit of snow, and we headed up Platjen where there was some lovely tree skiing to be done. I have created a little edit of our adventures, it was pretty tight and steep in places but the snow was surprisingly nice considering how little had fallen. Just got in from today where we have been skiing rails most of the day, they have extended the park putting in a few new rails and boxes, so you can hit quite a few features one after the other now, big improvement from the start of the season! I landed 540's which I'm pleased about as I couldn't manage it last year, Jamie has been landing 3's and completing a few rails as well, I will create a new park edit soon, once we have had a few sunny days, but for now enjoy our tree skiing edit!






No comments:

Post a Comment